I bought a Kenmore washer brand new supposedly and their so called service man delivered 3 days later the washer leaked all over my floor and they sent this *** back out and he was abusive and rude to me and blamed us for the problem. after he left and supposedly made the corrective measure on it I put a load of clothing in to wash.

it ran all day long and never spin dried my wash to put in dryer. they were soaking wet and so was my floor. water was all under my other appliances. I told this manager mike in person same day and he was rediclouus saying his service man told us it was our fault and he couldn't come out there an d he couldn't reach his service man, I called the corp as well and they refused to do anything until next Tuesday.

my clothes were soaking wet standing in water in my laundry floor and ruing my floor and they refused to do anything about for another week. inexcuseable. I will pursue this loss in court.

they aren't worth my time wasted in the store talking to them. they should be put out of business.

Review about: Kenmore Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: MY DELIVERY CHARGE REFUNDED AND THE DAYS WORK I LOST AND COST OF FLOOR RUINED BY WATER..

Comments