1.3

Purchased a Refrigerator for a vacation home, which was 7 hours away from my home. Went up for delivery, product within two weeks was already having problems and we noticed the unit had dents all over the case on both sides.

Called Sears they sent out a repair person, who said it was manufacturing defect to send it back and get a new unit. I did that and the third time I drove 7 hrs. to receive the new unit it also was defective with dents all over both sides. I did not take the delivery of the second defective unit.

I have now spent four days on the phone with Sears customer service, supervisors, their supervisors, with no satisfaction!! I have paid more than $200.00 in personal expenses to get a good refrigerator. Sears wants me to pay more to get a better refrigerator.

Bait and switch game!! Do yourself a favor don't buy from Sears or you could find yourself in my position, out lots of money!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Compensate me for all the trouble Sears put me through to get a product delivered to my home that was not defective!!.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery experience, Poor product quality.

Comments