With Company response Not resolved

SEARS IS AWEFUL! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

My husband and I purchased a refrigerator from Sears and have had nothing but trouble with it. It is a Maytag and it is a piece of ***. The salesman was awful. He was so busy trying to push a "service plan" on us for HALF THE COST OF THE ITEM it was difficult to get our questions answered. Because the item was a "manager's special" we were treated like we should not care that it does not work properly. Maytag and Sears have both declined to help us. The deliverymen were horrible and there was a dead cockroach in the bottom of the refrigerator. This has been an awful experience and I will never buy from Sears or Maytag again. I seriously caution anyone who chooses Sears. They sell broken product and will refuse to help you unless you buy a $600 service plan. SCAM!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

SearsSucksSoDoesMaytag,

We are so sorry for the disappointment surrounding the service you received when purchasing of your refrigerator. I apologize the delivery was such a terrible experience as well. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalation team. I would like to get you in contact with one of our dedicated case managers to see how we can be of assistance.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (SearsSucksSoDoesMaytag) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.