With Company response

Sears is awful!!!!!!! I ordered a refrig and that got delivered one day ago isn't working. They won't come out to repair it and they won't replace the food I have lost. They are rude and unhelpful.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Sears is awful,

We would like to apologize for the trouble you are encountering with your refrigerator. Going without a working refrigerator for any length of time can be extremely difficult and we would like to help. At your convenience please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Sears is awful), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com – We look forward to speaking to you

Dianne D.

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support Team

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #713723

You have no information why Sears will not come out.Perhaps they told you that you need to contact the manufacturer?

The company that made the fridge is responsible for warranty work during the period it is in warranty. Try contacting them.

Sears just sold it to you.Now, why you or anyone would buy anything from Sears is the real question to ponder.

Vancouver, Washington, United States #713676

Omg.Why in the *** would they spend money to buy you more groceries?

That is so ***.

I understand why you are mad about them so called "refusing" to fix it, but not replacing groceries?Laughable.