1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

when I said it bad I mean really bad my friend been working for 4 days and nobody want to train them 2 of his co-worker same hired as my friend quit they notice they don't give a s##t about them training and also I tried to buy something but they keep insisting i join the Shop your way membership and Sears card. Heck I don't like being forced to get those things.

Feels like they needed to sell you those Credit card. Why not make sears a bank so you can sell your credit card to the consumer.

PS. I don't want to say where it is my friend my get in trouble.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was how they handle their people and credit card. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears both product and service is bad for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments