I have been a Sears customer for over thirty years.All my appliances have been purchased at Sears and I have place home improvement contracts on them.

Unfortunately, I have had many problems with an air/heating package that I purchased for approximately $10k. It overheats and does not cool my home. My phone calls to Sears repair have been countless. As a single person, I stay at home waiting for repair service and they will NOT show up because they are overbook and then Sears will call you letting you know they need to rebook your appointment for a week later.

When you call to find out why the technician has not shown up, expect to be on hold for over 30 minute. Customer service response will be "Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for being a Sears customer." The customer service group sound like robots!

I gather Sears outsource their customer service and their home improvement techs who obviously don't work together or really care about customer loyalty and complaints.I will never buy Sears again!

Review about: Sears Repair.

It's true.Sears overworks their techs and are understaffed.

I know cause well I work for them, not on the tech side, but I did talk to a repair guy.

Plus ever since this whole merger with Kmart the company has even gone further down the sh*ter.There's too much mindless planning going on with the corporate honchos who have forgotten about the customers and people that make the company better, instead just trying to squeeze as much money out of their lemons.