I will never shop at Sears or KMart again.I have been a customer of theirs for years.

Went through a tough time recently so I did not use my credit card there. They do not appreciate your business unless you spend tons of money (obviously) and shop there constantly.

I had a cc with them and because I didn't use it often enough, they closed it down out of no where and with no warning.Don't spend your money at Sears or KMart since they are unappreciative...I know me and my family will not!!!

This person wrote the review because of "don't appreciate business!!!" of sears credit card from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Comments

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1071129

This is now a common practice not just with stores but with all credit card issuers.