I ordered a Samsung Washer and Dryer to be delivered on 4/16/2016. The technician called me and stated he'd be at my house within the hour, 2 hours passed and no washer and dryer..

I called Sears and they told me that I had reschedule my appointment, which I had not! I was then given a credit to make up for their error, the soonest they could delivery it to me again was 4/22/2016 so I scheduled off work to receive my washer and dryer, I received an email today 4/21/16 stating my order was out of stock and cancelled! I hate Sears and suggest no one go there!! THEY ARE HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to wait 7-10 business days to get my refund so I can go buy my washer and dryer from best buy. I WILL NEVER EVER GO TO SEARS FOR ANYTHING!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sears delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments