2.0

Fridge broke...September 20th, Technician came, diagnosed, ordered parts, and set a date to return with another person (the repair is a 2 man job), for about a week away.The day before the scheduled repair, one part had still not arrived, and Sears called me to re-schedule.

I asked when the part was coming and no one could tell me, and they rescheduled despite how ridiculous that is. Finally got the missing part, contacted Sears, and scheduled my repair for October 11th. Yes, you read that right...almost a month has gone by without a refrigerator. Lo and behold though, Sears isn't done screwing me over.

The technician calls me in the middle of the time window and tells me he is NOT coming because the repair department only scheduled 1 person for the job. I call the service department and the earliest they can get someone out is October 17th...That is 27 days waiting for service! What I have learned from this, and what I hope Sears learns from this: 1. There is apparently zero communication between departments.

The parts department, service department, and technician routing department seem to be just totally winging it. 2. It is next to impossible to get someone on the phone that speaks English. Out of my 40+ calls to Sears, I have only ever spoken to 1 person that speaks English as their primary language.

I'm fairly sure that this is where the communication breakdown is happening. 3. Sears Customer service is horrible...I have been hung up on 6 times, left on hold for 40+ minutes (until I finally gave up), and been given the run around from department to department more times than I care to remember. 4.

Sears may save a few bucks by outsourcing their call center to a third world country, but all that does is *** off their customers.

When this is finally over, rest assured that I will never buy another Sears product in my life.No wonder Sears is struggling financially...

Review about: Sears Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments