I brought a new side by side fridge from them Thursday July 16.2015 to be delivered Sunday which we paid extra for a Sunday delivery.

They showed up Saturday and said they could not install the new fridge because the water would have to be shut off and they did not have the tool to do it with, which turns out is a pair of pliars. We were told they would return to install it on Tuesday, after calling to check on this, as it was getting late, we were told that it will not be until Wednesday. That now leaves us without a fridge for a week.

I can now understand why they have had to close so many stores.I will never purchase another thing from Sears.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.