I am extremely upset with sears, we bought a kenmore elite with the steel interior I bought the top of the line it has a built in food disposal so that you dont have to wash your dishes before you put them in anyway the repair man has been out twice to fix the problem which is the dishes are still dirty after the cycle runs both times he cleaned the trap and hmmm and hawwed change the detergent to liquid etc, which we did still the dishes are coming out dirty and most cases dirtier than when I put them in.OUr last call you know what the repair department said about our maintenance contract that they dont do maintenance on the appliances that its for when the motor goes out or something like that, are you kidding me why did i buy a contract for 300.00 dollars to be told that hey so what if your dishwasher isnt doing what its suppose to do unless it doesnt work at all we dont dealwith it.

I paid extra money for a dishwasher thinking that I wouldnt have the same problems that I had with a cheap dishwasher.

I am so fed up with sears products not working.

Comments