Ease of Use

Ordered parts from Sears they arrive March 2, 2018, the shipped parts I got were not the parts I ordered, but the packing label had the right parts listed. I called and got a return confirmation #, Mailed parts back March 5th, 2018, UPS tracking said parts were received by Sears on March 8th, 2018.

Return instructions stated ; "You'll receive your Refund when UPS scans the package". Called Sears on March 13th 2018, to inquire about my refund, told it was being processed, and would be sent in 3-5 days. Called Sears again April 11th, 2018, assured it was a mix-up and would be rushed out, 3-5 days. Called again May 3, 2018, they said they were truly sorry for the delay, and would get right on it 3-5 days, but they added a Supervisor would call me within 2 hours to confirm it was sent...I am waiting ......

How do you say...

NEVER AGAIN.. I trusted Sears all my life I felt it was a name and a brand you could depend on, even after 2 ridiculous billing and repair fiasco's.

I am sorry to see a once great American merchant falling into such a desperate and fatal tail spin, they are going bankrupt, cutting corners, stiffing their once faithful and loyal customers will only quicken their demise . It would have been better if they just bit the bullet and closed up shop, with honor.

Review about: Sears Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad service, quality, customer service, Policy,Returns, all of the sbove!.

I didn't like: Merchandise and return, Customer service, Refunds.

Comments