Layout of Store

I also received the same treatment.Wsas to receive a grill they had told me earlier in the day my grill would arrive between 10 AM and 12 noon at 1231 PM I called sears was on hold 22 mins to be told the grill was out of stock asked to speak to a manager was on hold for another 10 mins and told a manager was unavailable a customer service rep would call me in 48-72 hrs.

I said no I want a manager now was put on hold 27 mins longer for the same woman to come on the line posing as a manager when I called her on it she stared to stutter claiming she was the closes there was to a manager and hung up the phone on me.

This reviewer shared experience about "problem with delivery and worse customer service" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $700. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about gas grill at Sears was phone customer service and lies , but reviewer liked sale personal in store. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.