Danbury, Wisconsin

I went to Sears to replace a rachet wrench that was bronken after only a few use and it was replace with an old repaired piece of junk.I work with my tools all the time and I take pride in having nice tools in my chest and this replacement looks like I drug it home behind my truck.

I think this is *** and I am pissed off yes. I am a mechanic and have thousand of dollar in older craftsman tools but in the last ten years the tools are crapsman quality now so I wont pay any the extra for no quality anymore.

The customer service people have no clue in La Crosse Wisconsin what they are doing and of course as soon as you complain the manager in not there but you can ask fot them to call you an wait a month or two?I hate this store and Sears.

Review about: Sears Replacement.

Comments

nikalseyn

I stopped buying craftsman tools a decade ago due to the low quality---and this was after both my father and I faithfully bought their tools for decades.Sears is now but a shadow of it's former self.

There is really no reason to shop for ANYTHING at Sears anymore.You can get better quality and much better customer service elsewhere.