With Company response Not resolved

Well I bought African Black Soap from Sears' "Discount Items." First off I bought from Sears thinking that I grew up with Sears surely they are reputable, but I was mistaken! I payed $30.54 for the 1 lb soap, when I got the package I found a receipt for $11.50 with free shipping!!!

Which means that "Discount Items" just bought the soap from amazon for 11.50 and charged me 30.54! It is probably totally legal, but it is wrong and I will never be buying from them again! Sears has really let me down, I have sent complaints to them and they have not responded, which shows me they don't care! I will be calling them Monday!

I will get the word out there that my money was stolen and no one should buy from them!!!! EVER!

Comments

Since this post sears did contact me and refunded me all of the money that was, in my opinion, stolen. I payed 11.50 total after all. I still am very distrustful of their website, but I appreciate that they contacted me and helped me.

That's ignorant. You should've known it was a scam. They don't have any soap in Africa :cry

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Kamill,

My name is Kiera and I am a part of the Sears Social Media Support Team. We are truly sorry for the confusion surrounding the price of the soap you recently purchased. We understand how this situation has caused you to be skeptical. We would like to contact you and further assist. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Kamill) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Kiera J.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

nikalseyn
Bay City, Michigan, United States #567632

Welcome to the new Sears.