With Company response Not resolved

I have spoken with four customer service representatives.The first one accidently disconnented.

The second said," There's nothing I can do" and I asked for his supervisor and he transferred me to the beginning menu. The third representative transferred me to another area where the lady interrupted and spoke over me when I was trying to explain the problem. She actually yelled and me and hung up. The problem is that I am receiving account information regarding my father's account.

I purchase appliances through sears and gave them my email. I have no business receiving information and advertisments for them. Being professional and secure is not an option.

ALL I asked was for them to check my father's account that my email was not attached to his account because IT IS!Scary.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hello Sadsears,

My name is Robert and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. I can only imagine your frustration and hassle with this issue. We can help get you in touch with a supervisor with CitiBank, who handles Sears’ credit. Sears is the retailer and not the bank, thus CitiBank makes all banking decisions, rules and parameters.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Sadsears) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Robert B.