I scheduled an appointment with a rep over the phone a week ago to repair our broker dryer which is still covered under the warranty. We took time off from work and confirmed with them 3 times to make sure that someone would definitely be here. Then, we got a call at 2:10 the day of my appt saying no one will be coming and the next available appt is 2 days later. We have kids which means a lot of dirty clothes to wash. The weather is so humid that nothing gets dried by just hanging in the laundry room.

I was irate and asked to speak to a supervisor who in turn told me there was nothing she could do for me besides rescheduling another appointment which she can't promise that someone will come out on the rescheduling date.

We bought tens of thousands of dollars of appliances from Sears over the years, and this is just a terrible way to handle a business and its customers. We will never buy anything from sears ever again. And I will make sure that such terrible business practice are to be known by all my relatives, friends, coworkers, and anyone I get in contact with.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments