With Company response Not resolved

Here's my recent frustrating experience with Sucky Sears! I purchased a Samsung dishwasher. During the install, a complete *** installer, pushed it under the counter with his knee, and dented the face of the dishwasher. My wife watched the entire procedure, and when she brought it up to the installer, he actually denied it, and said it was freight damage. He also broke the lower corner of my kitchen cabinet, next to the dishwasher, but that's another adventure! So, we then contacted the 800 numbers to talk to repairs, and had to schedule a Sears's repair tech. to come out and evaluate the damage. The new Sears repair tech. confirmed he had to order a new exterior door skin. We waited three months to receive the new Samsung part, it was back ordered. You'll love this! when the back ordered piece showed up, it was the interior door insulation! not the door exterior skin, we waited three months for the wrong part. I again called the 800 number, they said he ordered the incorrect part number, they supposedly re-ordered the correct part, three weeks later it showed up. The delivered part was the interior door insulation, again.

I again called and actually reached a competent and nice operator. She went ahead and ordered me a complete new Samsung dishwasher, she understood the moronic Sucky Sears process, and stated this would be the best way to correct the item. The new Samsung dishwasher was delivered and installed by a new install company, as I request to not have the previous *** installer back to my house. These guys weren't half bad, but the new dishwasher had a bad door gasket flange, that kept catching the lower dish rack wheels. Within a couple of weeks the roller on the rack had broken off, and didn't roll. We again contacted Sucky Sears idiotic 800-repair number, and scheduled a repairman to visit and tell us what we already know. He came out, figured it out and ordered the new parts. When the parts showed up, I contacted the 800 4my-home to let them know the parts had arrived and schedule the repair tech. to come out and perform the repair work. They scheduled it for Tues. 4/27/11 between 1-5:PM. I took off work and to home wait, by 3:PM no one showed or called, so I called the 800-4my-home, the operator said he would contact the Sucky Sears repair tech. and have him call me. By 4:PM no call from the tech. I called the 800-4my-home again, and got the same response. Again, I patiently waited for the Sucky Sears repair tech. to call me.

By 4:30 PM no phone call, I again called back, by now I'm thinking they've been lying to me! I phoned back and reached an almost complete moronic operator, who stated the Sucky Sears, *** tech. would not be coming! As I proceeded to get very angry, because I missed work for no reason, and explained how Suck Sears operates, really SUCKS! She proceeded to lie to me and explained the Sucky Sears dispatcher contacted my wife and my wife said it was OK, and we would re-schedule! My wife is a schoolteacher and is hard to get a hold of, unless it's me, her loving husband. Anyway, my wife would have called me and let me know! So, needless to say, I had to reschedule. Sucky Sears has reached a new low; they now actually blatantly lie to you!

I find it really weak, they use the consumer to receive the shipped parts, inspect the repair parts for damage, storage of the components and then throw out the left over cardboard and packing material. The Sucky Sears warranty discloser and information don't tell that!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To 72elkiedude,

My name is James and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. I can certainly understand your frustration and disappointment after dealing with so many failures, by different lines of businesses within Sears. We are very sorry for all of this and would like the opportunity to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be impacted by this. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (72elkiedude) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H