With Company response Not resolved

The Sears in GLENDALE CA has the worst customer service!and all the employees are so rude and not patient with the customers..even the managers are so rude to you they are all iliterate people..its so old fashioned and the stuff they are selling are so old fashioned i don't know why they don't close the store..?

the last time i was there i went to the third floor half of the lights were turned of!i am really disappointed with this store and its poor customer service..i would never shop at sears again..never

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

To Esmeralda33,

I want to apologize for the poor experiences you have had in our Sears store. I am very concerned by what I’ve read here and would very much like to speak with you regarding the incidents that you have detailed in this post. My name is Laura with the Sears Cares team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you that we might assist in a timely manner. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Esmeralda33) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. Thank you for your attention and we look forward to speaking with you.

Laura D.