With Company response

I have been trying to get my dryer repaired for a month.I've had 3 technicians come out and 3 parts shipped to my house.

Now I can't seem to get anyone out to my house to install the 3rd part. Apparently I was scheduled 3 days in a row according to customer service and no call no show from their technicians/repair department all 3 days. Follow @DontShopSears on twitter.

I have had such an awful experience with Sears customer service and technicians that I created this twitter account and I want to make it huge.I am probably going to work on a website solely for Sears customer complaints soon and hopefully will be able to get it to the top of google search results.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #767056

Glad to hear it. Let 'me have it!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for the feedback regarding the issues you have had with your dryer repair. We apologize for the excessive amount of time that the repair has taken due the failed repair appointments. My name is Jack with the Sears Social Media Support team. We would like to have a case manager contact you in order to help expedite the repair of the dryer. The case manager would work with the various departments at Sears in order to ensure that the repair is completed as quickly as possible and to address any other concerns that you may have. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email the following information – your contact phone number, screen name (Anonymous448964), and phone number used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again we’re sorry for any trouble this may have caused and we look forward to speaking to you soon.

Jack C.