1.4

Bought a new washer and dryer, they didn't bring the right parts to install them, rescheduled me for a week later with the correct parts. Showed up the next week and before I could answer the guard house call (after they were already 30 minutes late from their scheduled time), they said we can't wait here (after 2 minutes) and left the parts.

I immediately called and got in touch with their dispatch, who told me it was too late in the day for them to come back and want me to reschedule for another week.

F*** Sears, I will never do business with them again.

Driver should be fired. If I had an employee who was so inept they would be fired on the spot.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears washing machine installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3600. Sears needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears washing machine installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments