With Company response Not resolved

I was sold over a $10,000 central air conditioner thru Sears/Illinois. The right duct work that it needed was never installed.

I have worked on this for 5 years, & no one will help me. Finally, after the threat of a lawsuit, Sears finally came down 3 years later & put in the proper duct work, after I paid on the unit for 3 years & it never worked properly.

(remind you I paid $350 per month for almost 36months without any air conditioning working properly) Now, no one will service it or return my calls, for the past year. Shame on you Jay Passman & Sears!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Ms. Young:

Dear Cory:

My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Cares Team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. We would like to help. We are a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. At your convenience, please send an email to smsupport@searshc.com with your contact phone number and any other information you would like to provide to us regarding this situation. We will get that information over to a Case Manager who will contact you so that you (and others) won't have to continue to be impacted by this. Also, please provide the screen name (Debbie Young) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.