2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I hear you! I have been a loyal Sears customer my whole life as well. All my home appliances were bought at Sears.

I just drove 35 miles to exchange a pair of jeans I had bought for my son for Christmas. I bought them just over 40 days ago, and needed a longer size. I planned on exchanging the 32×32 for a 32×34, plus buy two more pair for him. I had my receipt.

Sears didn't have the 32x34, but had them on their website. So, my plan was to return the 32x32, and then order three pair from Sears.com.

This *** store refused to accept the return.. all they had to do was return my $20, and put them back on the shelf with all the other exact same jeans!

I explained that I bought them for Christmas but needed a different size.. Nope.

I asked if they could order the correct size, so I could exchange them.. Plus buy two more pair in the 32x34. Nope..the manager refused.

Are you kidding me Sears????

No wonder you are going belly up!!! You deserve it!

You have lost a loyal customer forever.. and all for $20.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Miami, Florida, United States #1249312

Yeah, screw the return policy printed on the reciept and on the website. Follow instructions much?

Just another unhappy Sears customer.Tried to exchange a pair of jeans for a different size and was past the 30 return policy.I was told there was nothing they could do for me.I have purchased a stove ,refrigerator,lawnmower,and to many tools to count and they can't even do an exchange at the same store on a 30$ pair of jeans?They are flat out telling me they don't want my business and would suggest you don't give them yours...

to Anonymous Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1250064

Yep, like I said, why would this policy mean YOU? It's just for everyone else.