I bought a jitter bug phone from Sears because I have always had a good experience with Sears. I had a bad experience with buying a jitterbug phone for my husband for our 49 the anniversary .

I had great call service on this phone and they continued to over bill me .i called had the service cut off and returned the phone to Sears for a refund. Because they have a 30 day return policy on items I was 8 days over this term. They Said I could not return it . Jitterbug says they will not except it back either.

I'm 65 years old and a $160.00 is a lot of money to us .

How can I resolve this with Sears since I have been a good customers for over 20 years..

June Joyner

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments