Poorly made socks.My husband and I buy the fuzzy socks at Sears and they fell apart already and it hasn't been a full month yet.
The elastic band is poorly done as well.
I guess that's what happens when things aren't made in the United States of America!Adding two photos first one may not be able to see the hole but second one where my finger is you can see (2 holes)
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been frustrated with sears repair process for a long time. My husband and I purchased a used front load washer from the sears outlet in Kentucky. ..."
- "Dear Sears customer service, I am writing to let you know that we are long standing customers of Sears, and have spent a lot of money with Sears, On Feb 20th..."
- "I got my refrigerator deliver to my house but the handler is broken. They tell me is easy to go to the store to get exchanges . The..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I know I've been posting a lot of reviews on here. In my opinion I wouldn't have to if I either received better customer service or better products. But puresilk..."
- "My next issue is with the makers of biore. Supposed to help with blemishes to prevent etc well that to is a joke! I've used it for a while and..."
- "Okay so I have an s5 through sprint and my case where my battery etc is. Has black marks on it. I sent them messages on twitter and they respond..."