With Company response

Sears home delivery is awful. They list items as in stock that are not.

Their automated confirmation calls six times, then they say the items are not in stock and reschedule. They say no one at Sears has any authority to alter the schedule; it is automated. And deliveries are in a ridiculous window that makes any planning impossible. I hope I get my appliances eventually but will not order from them again.

They used to be a good company with reasonable customer service. They are not anymore.

The experience could not have been worse at any number of lower or higher end alternatives than it was at Sears.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Apr 12, 2011.

Comments

I also agree that Sears Home Delivery is an absolute nightmare! I placed an order almost a month ago.

It was supposed to be delivered within one week of placing the order, but needless to say, my order has yet to arrive. I keep getting phone calls claiming that the item was damaged upon arrival to the shipping department. How in the *** do these people ever get anything to the store without it being damaged? I ordered a $2000.00 item and they are so careless with it, that it cannot seem to even get to my house.

Not to mention the delivery windows are also ridiculous and almost impossible to work around, but that is neither here nor there because apparently they cannot even get the item in without damaging it. After several phone calls and being transferred in circles between the home delivery department and some Asian lady that I can barely understand, I still have no idea when my item will be delivered and seriously debating contacting the Better Business Bureau and cancelling my order, because this is not good business nor customer service.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Ms. McIlwain,

I'm very sorry to hear that your delivery has not gone as you expected. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and I would like to help. I would like to get you in touch with one of our personal case managers who will assist you in getting any of your concerns resolved. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the appliances were purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Anonymous) in the email so we can reference to your case. Again, I'm sorry for any trouble we have caused but we do appreciate any opportunity to help.

Brian H.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Brecon, Wales, United Kingdom #273631

Totally agree with you its is a nightmare to get anything delivery from sears and their windows are *** I try like three time to get my appliance and installed First time the the installer never show up within the window time so I cancel and rescheduling for another date and time secord time installer did not bring the appliance with them ask me where it is :? :( and customer service would get someone to bring it out and third time I could not be there at the time they wanted me there so I just told them to cancel my order and give me my refund now waiting on the refund. customer service is give me the run around on my Money :( :(