3.0
Layout of Store

I resently had to exchange a newly bought range and have the issue that nobody can provide me with a normal sales slip where I can tell what Model and how much the cost was. All I've received per email was a salescheck with numbers and Dollars on it nobody knows what is behind it.

Also, I was charged an out of area tax of 7% which came to the amount of $109.64!!??We live in the same town as the location of this Sears store. Cross Creek Mall, Fayetteville NC.

I went back to the store for this matter, but they can not help me- told me to call delivery dep.- I did- they told me to go to the Store!!! I know one thing, I will never buy anything from Sears.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of kenmore 79092583510 pro electric range from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments