I purchased 2 sets of coin operated washer and dryers thinking I would be headache free from repairing my old machines for 2 years. Wrong!

Federico at Sear Forest Hill Blvd Greenacres in Florida told me there is a full 2 year warranty. Since there was no floor model and no information to be read, I went by this salesmen's word. Well, 3 months after my purchase, I had a problem with a washer and I was told that there is a 2 year warranty on parts only and I would have to pay their technician $125.00 to determine what part was needed. I couldn't get my own technician and I was told I had to pay theirs.

Wonderful, labor it always more costly. I called the salesperson Federico and he verified that there is a 2 year warranty and even the appliance manager said 2 years, but when I told them what Sears customer service warranty department said about 90 day warranty, he checked and corrected the information. The manager told me I should have read the warranty information when it was delivered. Great, so if I didn't like the 90 days warranty I would have been responsible for 15% restocking fee and shipping it back to them.

Who in the right mind would agree to a 90 day warranty?????? Both manager and salesman thought it was 2 year warranty. In the meantime, I am stuck with 4 machines with no warranty. $3019.25 down the drain.

I would have loved to return them but I had only 30 days and 15% restocking fee. All they can say is sorry, but I am the one losing.

Run from these machines and SEARS !!! I want my money back, you can have these machines.

Comments

Sears customer service is pitiful to put it nicely and these front load washers should have never been built as commercial. We love our top load whirlpool washer & dryer and Lowe's has the best price for them.

They don't stock it but you can order them.

Hope you listen to my good advice.

I bought one of these washers, and it only worked for two weeks. Sears came to my house to repair it, but it broke again later.

When that happened the warrantee had expired, so now I have to buy another washer. I completely wasted my money on this product.

skylarlimo

OMG! Stay away from this company (Sears) and machines.

Only 90 warranty after I was told it has a 2 year warranty. Well, the 2 year warranty is for parts only and only if you paid $125.00 to determine that the part is under warranty. So I tried to get a $12.95 part under warranty and I was told I had to pay a technician first. So basically you have no warranty after the 90 days.

They hide the warranty information! Be prepared to spend an average of 1 hour or more on the phone with customer service.