2.0
Layout of Store

I recently bought a dishwasher from Sears in Roseville California because they offered free delivery.I was promised that u could select a delivery time.

This was untrue (a lie). When contacted about my delivery time, I got a robot all at 7:30 o.m. The night before the delivery informing me the delivery window was during the precise time I would not be home. I immediatelycalled the number back and reached the call center in the Phillipines.

The very disengaged "customer service representative" informed me that it would be difficult to change the time at this late date, as if that was my fault but very unenthusiastically told me she would send an email request. I told her I had to take the afternoon off to receive the machine and she conformed a time for the afternoon. However, the delivery driver called me from my front door 3 minutes before ORIGINAL morning delivery time to say he was at my door and I wasn't home. I immediately called him back, but he did not pick up and continued to ignore my call for half an hour

I then spent the rest of the day talking to the Phillipines call center and the sales Te who continued to confirm the afternoon delivery time and assured me the driver would return.

At 4, the installer arrived but no washer. At 5:30, the driver finally picked up his phone. He was insolent and verbally abusive. He told me that his order for said a different delivery time than any other time discussed.

He had my dishwasher on the truck but he refused to return with it to my house even though he admitted he was only 10 miles away. I returned the dishwasher 5 minutes later. I will never shop at Sears for anything again and I will tell this story to 5 people a week for as long as I am angry.

Told at least 20 people already and I'm pretty sure none of those people will ever shop Sears for large appliances.Plan to tell this story for years.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments