2.8

I have a KENMORE over the range microwave.It is less than 5 years old and it has had 3 major breakdowns.

The first 2 were covered under the 3 year warranty plus an additional year warranty I bought because of being scared. But now it is out of warranty and once again it isnt working. It was repaired less than a year ago. And it is a Kenmore, Sears own brand!

I will never buy another Kenmore product! I buy all my appliances from Sears always. But this is making me think twice. I also have a Kenmore range and it has an intermittent problem which never happened when the repair man was here.

Also the door design on the range is very bad. Spills get in between the glasses on the door. Looks horrible! I know I willnever buy another Kenmore EVER!

The microwave is unacceptable.

1st breakdown was less than 2 years old! Bad.

Bad.Bad.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kenmore elite 721 86002 microwave oven from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments