1.8

I purchased a $1,000 plus Kenmore Elite dishwasher from Sears.It has flooded out my house twice in two years.

In defense of Sears their insurance company will have paid out over 12k to fix my floors and kitchen. What doesn't make any sense is that they will not replace the dishwasher and want me to pay to have it fixed again. Why should I have to pay to have the dishwasher fixed again when the same exact part has failed twice and flooded out my house twice? It was not properly fixed the first time.

There is something else wrong in the dishwasher that is making the pump fail twice in under two years.Sears suggest that I buy a new dishwasher but I don't think it is reasonable to spend $500 per year for a dishwasher that has flooded my house twice and caused over 12k in damage.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments