SEARS KENMORE ELITE REFRIGERATOR
February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Sears's delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, February 29th. After extensive research online and reviews indicate on-going problems with the Kenmore Elite.
We paid $2,599.99 for our unit on 02/28/12; from June 19 – 22, 2011, the unit was offered for $2,249.99, a difference of $300.00. To secure our piece of mind and honor Sear's dedication to customer service I am requesting that this $300.00 dollar difference be applied towards the 5-Year Home Master Protection Agreement $549.99 for Model 72053 Kenmore Elite 31 cu.ft. French door. This will leave a balance of $249.99 for the Protection Agreement, to be paid immediately by myself.
I am requesting immediate resolution. Sears response, "NO!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kenmore Refrigerator
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "Sadly, we are joining the ranks of dissatisfied customers who will likely never purchase another major appliance from Sears. While our story of a repeatedly botched delivery isn’t as..."
- "On September 18, 2014 my husband and I purchased a Kenmore French Door/Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (Model #596.72383411 Serial #K42612063) from Sears, in Murphy, NC, at a cost of $2,469.96...."
- "illegal "pyramid scheme". Thats all you need to know. An illegal "pyramid scheme" is a form of multi-level marketing where the product or service is only of secondary importance,..."
- "Our 2011 Jenn Air Wall Oven has exploded (glass in door) both times the self-clean feature was utilized. The first time was 18 most ago, and the glass had to..."
- "LCD screen sent to me had brackets offset so I was unable to place the 4 mounting screws. Customer service suggested I "drill some holes" & that the last 10..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."