February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Sears's delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, February 29th. After extensive research online and reviews indicate on-going problems with the Kenmore Elite.
We paid $2,599.99 for our unit on 02/28/12; from June 19 – 22, 2011, the unit was offered for $2,249.99, a difference of $300.00. To secure our piece of mind and honor Sear's dedication to customer service I am requesting that this $300.00 dollar difference be applied towards the 5-Year Home Master Protection Agreement $549.99 for Model 72053 Kenmore Elite 31 cu.ft. French door. This will leave a balance of $249.99 for the Protection Agreement, to be paid immediately by myself.
I am requesting immediate resolution. Sears response, "NO!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kenmore Refrigerator
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Six months ago, we purchased a Kenmore Elite dishwasher. It was the best based on Consumer Reports (I had horrible experience with Samsung, so we were relying on Consumer Reports)...."
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "I went to return a dress that was purchased at shopyourway.com I always make sure that it can be returned at a local store because I hate to send packages back..."
- "illegal "pyramid scheme". Thats all you need to know. An illegal "pyramid scheme" is a form of multi-level marketing where the product or service is only of secondary importance,..."
- "I ordered the stealth sling shot it was to come with a leather case and a survival book as seen in the photos I waited to months and got nothing..."
- "I placed a 90 day order. OptumRX sent me a 50 day supply and charged me for 90 days per my agreement. My doctor called the pharmacy to..."
- "I received the order for 4 x Samsung Level U PRO BLACK after 2 weeks. I have contact them by e-mail because this company does not have a phone number..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."