1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a Kenmore elite washer & dryer December 2016 & by April neither were working.It has taken 5 service appointments & I still don't have a working washer or dryer.

I have made more than 3 dozen calls & spoken to people in many call centers around the world & nothing has been resolved. As of today I have $960 of damaged parts in the boxes sitting on my porch & another technician who called out sick for tomorrows appointment to fix the washer. The washer cost $1000 so the repair is almost as costly as a new machine but Kenmore insists that they leave the frame & replace the entire inside of the machine instead of just replacing it. When I called the customer solutions department yet again (department for the big problems) she rescheduled another appointment & at least ordered the parts yet again meaning in 8 months of owning these machines they have been broken for half the time.

When I asked to speak to the person's supervisor she hung up on me... & I'm calm & polite just trying to get this resolved. My suggestion is we just have a permanent parting of the ways with Sears...

they are going out of business any ways so I'll just bring in these two door stops doing a poor imitation of a washer & dryer they give me my money back & I'll agree to never set foot in a sears for as long as I live or until they go out of business...Hmmm wonder what will happen first.

Review about: Sears Washer And Dryer Combination Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: We could research and price products online.

I didn't like: Customer service has been unhelpful, Products are defective, We can not get a repair person to come out with out canceling, We have recieved damaged parts.

Comments

Welcome to sears service. Good luck and I would contact the bbb and the news media. Rochester NY