Newcastle, California
1.6

I called seven times and kept hanging up and redialing because I couldn't understand anyone in customer service as none were even remotely understandable and not English speakers.I finally cancelled appointment (I think) and am willing to pay more for a local company that speaks English and I can communicate with the washing machine issue I have.

This is Sears the supposed all American company that I will never contact or use again. Unbelievable that they outsource at the cost of losing customers. So frustrated. I asked for a native speaker every time and was told there were none.

I asked to speak to a supervisor and none of those either every time.Don't even give them your business as they only care about smoking money and not our business which is pretty obvious.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore elite washing machine. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore elite washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments