2.7
Layout of Store

Currently in progress:

We ordered a refrigerator online on March 17, 2016. We were told delivery was set for March 26th and that the "window of time" for delivery was between 9 am - 10:30 am.

At 11 am after no call and no delivery, my husband called the number provided on the sales slip emailed to us.

The man said the refrigerator had arrived but when "they" checked it out, they found it was damaged and delivery has been canceled. Wonder when they were going to let us know? After calling customer service we were told by the person I was told over the phone is a "manager" that the refrigerator would be delivered April 2nd. She offered 10% off the cost of the frige which we accepted.

Guess what? I rec'd and automated call 4/1/2016 (evening before yesterday's delivery was scheduled) providing the "window of time delivery" of 9:30 am - 11:30 am. Saturday morning my husband called to confirm and we were told - no delivery scheduled for us! The refrigerator had not arrived at their warehouse.

Now this is a Kenmote French door refrigerator. It's a Sears brand. So, they couldn't coordinate with their own staff to get it to the customer? They didn't have a problem accepting our money for it!

That went through without a problem! Please let me add why I am particularly upset - not just because of the Saturday morning spent waiting for nothing or the cancelation yesterday and poor customer service. My husband is a diabetic. He keeps his insulin in the refrigerator - our frige we bought from Sears 12 years ago stopped cooling properly, so he's been keeping his insulin in a box in the frige in the lounge at the place he works after other employees said they didn't mind.

My worry is that it could be tampered with or stollen. On the 26th, he had to drive back to work and place the insulin back in the rrfrigerator there. My husband does not want to trouble neighbors every morning and every evening. after complaining to Sears customer service yesterday, I was promised our order will be delivered tomorrow.

This means I will have to take time off (busy time of the month for us where I work as we are training new hires). I will really be upset if they don't arrive. I will NEVER buy anything else from Sears that I can't take home myself! By the way: the customer service reps all have the same foreign accent and sound as if they're speaking through a voice altering device.

They sound like elves speaking through a vacuum tube.

What's going on in regard with that? It's actually insulting.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lies we were told, promised calls from warehouse supervisors have been nonexistent and customer service stinks. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears kenmore french door refrigerator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments