Update to above - I just called to confirm delivery for tomorrow - it will not be delivered as "the refrigerator is not in stock. We don't know when it will be available from the manufacturer." Really?

It's a Kenmore - a Sears product. I asked when had Sears planned to call us and let us know? Response (the customer service reps all sound like robots - literally) "I am so sorry ma'am. I can schedule for you a call from the manager of the warehouse..." The call has been scheduled - that was about 3 hours ago.

Have to go as I have to buy dinner for our family. This fast food and pre made dishes are becoming expensive.

My husband is willing to continue to resolve the issue, I say we go to Costco, Lowes, or Home Depot! I'be had it!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears kenmore french door refrigerator for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments