I purchased a $1300 gas grill for $300 because it was last years model. Sears sold me the full protection warrenty for $300 that covered the entire grill because it was still brand new.

The grill was missing pieces so I scheduled a tech to come and check it out and order the correct pieces. During that time I found out that the rotisseri that came with the grill doesn't work. I have had a replacement part ordered since June 08. Sears has told me every month that the part has been ordered and gives me a delivery date.

That date passes and no replacement part. They say it's on back order. How is a replacement part on back order for 4 months? They just plain suck and lie to you.

One person went as far to say that they showed the part has shipped and I should get it in a few days.

Nope....

Comments

Kent, England, United Kingdom #33172

75% off sounds like a great deal.

If they are covering the grill with a warranty you paid for then that rotisseri should be working by know.

I'd go to the BBB with a copy of the service receipt showing that the rotisseri is broke and that a part was or will have to be ordered.