With Company response

I ordered a Kenmore microwave and installation from Sears, along with an install for a wall oven. I hesitated to buy it from Sears because of their unreliable delivery service, but it was the only place that had a microwave that fit the exact dimensions that I needed.

Should have trusted my initial instinct. Sears SUCKS! Not only did they not ever send receipt of my microwave purchase, but they gave me a zillion different numbers to call when I called to inquire about the delivery status. Finally, after the 10th person I spoke to I was told, "No, everything is good, delivery is set up along with the install.".

I waited around all day, taking a day off work, couldn't reach the installer. Sears continued to give me the run around telling me that they were on their way... never showed. Getting a refund was like shaving a cat.

I had to finally file a dispute with my credit card company and a complaint with the BBB.

Nothing will come of it, but it makes me feel better to get it off my chest. I will never purchase a single thing from this worthless company again and I will tarnish their name every opportunity that I get.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hello!

We want to make sure your microwave was delivered and installed and make sure you have a copy of your receipt. Our social team would be more than happy to help you out. We can be reached on the following channels:

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated M-F from 8a-8p CT, Sat-Sun from 8a-6p CT and we’ll take great care of you.

Best, SearsCares