Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a refrigerator and paid for delivery.The door was to be changed to open in the opposite direction.

Delivery personnel were unprofessional and upset about having to change the door, one man stating "we're really not into doing this". The job was hurried and the door would not close properly. When I complained to Sears, the same two individuals were sent to do the repair. I turned them away and ordered another refrigerator, explaining the situation to the Reno, NV store manager.

The same two individuals delivered the second one. Again I contacted the store manager, asking that someone other than the same two individuals change the door to open in the direction I specified at the time of my purchase. I was told that Sears contracts with a local company for delivery of their large appliances, therefore they are not responsible and could not help me. I never did get the door changed to open in the correct direction.

I know why Sears is going out of business. I am in my 60's and have always purchased Sears appliances. Never again!

Sears customer service is a thing of the past.I can spend my dollars anywhere and I guarantee it won't be at Sears.

Review about: Kenmore Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.