2.7
Layout of Store

Brought a Kenmore Refridgerator in march 2013. Paid for the extended service warranty.

Two weeks ago it stop coollng. Called and they ordered parts and scheduled me for 2 weeks out. Asked for an earlier appointment was told to call back when my parts had arrived. 3 days later I called back and there were no earlier appointments.

Now 2weeks later the technican no showed and received no phone calls from Sears. When I called I was told he was on the way to my house. Called again 2 hours later told I had to reschedule for the following week. Spoke to a supervisor who hung up me when I called back was told that the technican should still come today.

Tried to file a complaint and was told I had to wait since I was still on the schedule. Finally was able to get scheduled for the next day.

But I don't believe them. I want my money back and will NEVER BY FROM SEARS AGAIN

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of kenmore refrigerator from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments