I have been dealing with Sears concerning a defective compressor in my 2012 Kenmore refrigerator.It went out 6/3/2015.

Nightmare started 6/5 tech came out told me to order parts and under extended warranty manufactures defect. Numerous calls could not order part only tech could. Finally get a complaint to District Manager who sends a 2nd tech gives me lower price and said no warranty. The District Manager promised to track the part and call me with emergency installation date.

I went onto BBB to file complaint, Sears has mess they prefer to work with customer first. I clicked filled out the complaint that goes to the CEO and his team. I filed BBB complaint at same time. Received call from executive charged with resolving.

I never heard back from District manager. The executive gives me free items and promises immediate installation. Part arrived Wednesday, thought I could get priority installation, she promised today or tomorrow(Friday) I get a call from dispatch to install Saturday between 1-5pm. I call and email she promised fast installation yet that was a lie.

I then speak with a very rude unprofessional in the Corp office who lectures me on how busy the techs are. I'm put off since 6/5 perhaps they can reschedule someone so mine gets installed per their promise. No win situation. CEO will not take calls.

I had to prepay for the parts and they promise to refund me. Now I learn the compressors are usually carried on the truck! I will write a letter to the CEO he has to know just how incompetent the people in the call center are, along withe the parts and installation location, including members of his own team. I was also sent an inter company email describing me as a little old lady.

I'm not, but that is very offensive. I look forward to the BBB investigation into Sears unacceptable practices. At least they have to answer to the BBB.

This is an example why Sears has lost their pristine reputation, liars and put their members through such nonsense.My opinion, do not do business with Sears.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of kenmore refrigerator from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments