Update added by user Jan 05, 2012
I totally forgot the closure to my complaint and my main point...Not only have the buttons been falling off, but last week the entire dishwasher stopped working and just died. Now, we have to replace the dishwasher that we have had for only about 3-4 years. What a terrible experience with SEARS and this KENMORE product.
Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2012
We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago.The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons started falling off the control panel.
A few of the buttons that fell off were even ones that we never even touched so it wasn't from them being used too much!! The buttons are a plastic overlay panel and cannot just be put back on. The entire plastic panel would need to be replaced at a parts cost of $95.00, which doesn't include labor.
This dishwasher is poorly made and I would never purchase another appliance (especially a Kenmore) from SEARS ever again.I will take my business elsewhere and to someone who will stand behind their products.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "On September 18, 2014 my husband and I purchased a Kenmore French Door/Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (Model #596.72383411 Serial #K42612063) from Sears, in Murphy, NC, at a cost of $2,469.96...."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "I have read many negative reviews regarding Big 3 Performance and nowhere did I see that they were sued, let alone paid back, for any of these large sums of..."
- "I recently purchased an Echo GT-225 string trimmer based on product reviews in Consumer Reports. Most reviewers disliked the trimmer head, strings frequently broke and had to be replaced,..."
- "I have been waiting for a package all week. I work full time and I go to school full-time. I get one weekend off every two months. I ordered headlights..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."