SEARS Kenmore ULTRA WASH Dishwasher--Poor Quality
Update added by user Jan 05, 2012
I totally forgot the closure to my complaint and my main point...Not only have the buttons been falling off, but last week the entire dishwasher stopped working and just died. Now, we have to replace the dishwasher that we have had for only about 3-4 years. What a terrible experience with SEARS and this KENMORE product.
Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2012
We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago.The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons started falling off the control panel.
A few of the buttons that fell off were even ones that we never even touched so it wasn't from them being used too much!! The buttons are a plastic overlay panel and cannot just be put back on. The entire plastic panel would need to be replaced at a parts cost of $95.00, which doesn't include labor.
This dishwasher is poorly made and I would never purchase another appliance (especially a Kenmore) from SEARS ever again.I will take my business elsewhere and to someone who will stand behind their products.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Last May I purchases several Kitchen appliances from my local sears for a kitchen remodel in early May of 2015. They were all Kenmore products. This Sunday night my wife..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "I replied to a ad on a tea cup yorkie female in howard she stop texing when i asked why price was 300 tea cups are 700 and up and..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "I have read many negative reviews regarding Big 3 Performance and nowhere did I see that they were sued, let alone paid back, for any of these large sums of..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."