SEARS Kenmore ULTRA WASH Dishwasher--Poor Quality
Update added by user Jan 05, 2012
I totally forgot the closure to my complaint and my main point...Not only have the buttons been falling off, but last week the entire dishwasher stopped working and just died. Now, we have to replace the dishwasher that we have had for only about 3-4 years. What a terrible experience with SEARS and this KENMORE product.
Original review posted by user Jan 05, 2012
We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago.The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons started falling off the control panel.
A few of the buttons that fell off were even ones that we never even touched so it wasn't from them being used too much!! The buttons are a plastic overlay panel and cannot just be put back on. The entire plastic panel would need to be replaced at a parts cost of $95.00, which doesn't include labor.
This dishwasher is poorly made and I would never purchase another appliance (especially a Kenmore) from SEARS ever again.I will take my business elsewhere and to someone who will stand behind their products.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "The worst online ordering experience of my life. See my posted pictures. My order I placed through Sears.com. The package came in damaged due to improper packing inside the box...."
- "I bought 2 garage door openers from Sears in the Willowbrook Mall. I also paid for installation, thinking that a Sears Installer would do the work. Instead a..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I have read many negative reviews regarding Big 3 Performance and nowhere did I see that they were sued, let alone paid back, for any of these large sums of..."
- "I replied to a ad on a tea cup yorkie female in howard she stop texing when i asked why price was 300 tea cups are 700 and up and..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."