Our church recently purchased a new Sears canister vacuum cleaner . we have had several in the past which have served us well.

We ordered a 700 series Elite and I am here to tell you that I am so disappointed in the wand design there are no words to describe it. The end of the wand is chunkyand it is clunky, and unwieldy, the neck is way too supple when you try to reconnect it unless it's in the upright locked position, it flops around when u try to reconnect tge wand tobtge carpet head and it wont stay in a straight line when you push it. It drives itself if you set it too low like a walk-behind lawn mower, and the tools inside are the cheapest plastic I've ever seen . the light on the wand is so close to the floor that you only get a 4-inch puddle of Illumination and it doesn't really work at all with the carpet head cleaner on it.

I don't know what was wrong with the whispertone 200 series quick connect if you would have added a light and a telescoping feature to that it would have been perfect but you guys always have to ruin everything trying to reinvent what works . Finally, that floppy little bare floor attachment with the spring loaded head is the biggest pain in the you-know-what I have ever dealt with not to mention it's very hard to get back into the onboard tool caddy. please don't repeat this design.

I would send it back for a refund except that I don't see that any of your older models that have the type of wands I like are available. Signed annoyed Church cleaning lady

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kenmore vacuum cleaner from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments