Had purchased a washer in May of 2016 had an issue with the washer one month later asked for a repair man to come out he stated I needed to remove the washer from the pedestal it sits on... I told him I cannot do that because my basement floods at times due to my house being located at a bottom of a hill...

He said if you want it todo in out u need to do this... So I complied and it still didn't work and it rained real hard and when the tech came out my basement was wet and he put in complaint that my basement was unsanitary working conditions!!!! They then removed me from the $300+ dollars for a service agreement they removed me from!!!

One very pissed off consumer!!!! Never buying from Sears again and canceling my credit cards!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of kenmore was from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments