I purchased a Kenmore washer and dryer set and was so excited to get these items in my new home. When purchasing these, we were told we would have free delivery and installation.

The washer and dryer were not in stock so they had to order from the warehouse which was fine. I received a call a few days later that they would be delivered 3 days later. I had to *** work so i could be there for the delivery. Yay!

No, not yay. After calling the store multiple times, speaking with multiple people, being hung up on MULTIPLE times, being spoken to rudely and unprofessionallly, we came to find that the washer and dryer wasn't even in the store. It was never scheduled to be delivered. Talk about an unhappy costumer.

The complications were an issue. But, the rude costumer service was beyond what I could ever expect from a company. I would not advice ANYBODY to purchase your items from sears in asheville. Save yourself the hassle and aggravation and go to lowes or somewhere else.

The costumer service is terrible and as a costumer nobody deserves to be spoken to like I have been. I am a very displeased costumer and will never by anything from this store again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments