Sears is the WORST COMPANY EVER!!!they are incompetent from the moment you purchase your order!

I spent 3 days on the phone with them (1 day for 5 hours) only to be told my item could not be exchanged and that I'd have to wait 10 days for a refund! Each department told lies and gave me different information (home delivery, online support, case managers etc.). Representatives even gave me fake reference numbers just to get me off the phone and make me believe something was going to happen.

I hope they go out of business asap!I will be writing formal letters to their corporate offices.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Order a recliner from sears online was told that is was going to arrive by12-23-15.

Come to find out via email updates a company name demar was going to deliver my recliner but according to demar I wasn't even schedule for a delivery which was contrary to my email confirmation from sears.Lack of communication why am i scheduling a delivery when all that was confirmed when i ordered the chair.

If i never would'v e called demar my chair would never be scheduled to be delivered now on 12-28.

Waited all day in vain!!!!!!Customer service is a joke all the sorrys does not make my chair come on the 23rd.