3.6
Layout of Store

We purchased a Kenmore washing machine and advised the associate that only afternoon delivery was needed.She advised can't guarantee but would note it.

We received call night before saying morning delivery was scheduled. I called and talked to customer service rep and was told afternoon wod be ok. Next morning I received call saying divert was on way. I advised we were not home and again talked to customer service and was to that in our area only morning was available.

We rescheduled for am delivery, my wife took off from work again and received call night before saying delivery would be 1-3pm. It seems like they play games. Now being told have to take whole day off because they can't guarantee am or pm.

Customer service is terrible and could care less about money lost for missed work.I love Sears products but will never shop there again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of kenmore washing machine. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments