Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a washer no problems so far.Then salesperson talked me into putting matching dryer on layaway until I needed it.

I did paid it odd in December with salesperson knowing I would not pick up till mid June. Found out I was also charged for a dryer cord at almost 50 dollars which I did not need so when I talked to Sears at pick up they refused to refund my money said it was over thirty day since the sale and if it's on a layaway you can only get a gift card to shop in store. Non of which was told to me at the time of sale called customer service and now another month and no response from their head office. They sell you items you never wanted or n ended then you are stuck with their over price *** they don't want it back either.

Tells me a lot about a company that screws over their customers.cant wait for them to close the doors and quit ripping off hard working people

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of kenmore washing machine. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments