Pismo Beach, California
1.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My water heater failed 8 years before the warranty is up.I called Sears service department.

It took 3 days for someone to come. He was late. Then they didn't have the part that was needed to fix it. The technician said he would expedite the part, but it is 5 days later and still hasn't come.

I have now been without hot water for 9 days. I have called at least 5 different Sears phone numbers, and mostly I was put on hold or talked to by some Indian person who had no desire or ability to get the part or technician here sny faster. Also talked to the store manager, who also was unable to get someone to fix the problem.

Oh, and did I mention that they say the part is under warranty, but the labor to fix it is not?Still no working hot water after 9 days, and no clear date when it will be fixed.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of kenmore water heater from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments