Ease of Use
Layout of Store

*** WARNING*** Friday August the 5th my wife and 3 daughters went to sears to shop for school clothes. As my wife and 2 younger daughters (both in a stroller) stood at the entrance of the WOMEN'S dressing room my 13 year old daughter went in to try on a shirt.

A middle aged/older man walked right past us and went in behind her. I almost lost my mind. I did not know what his intentions were. I proceeded to get the store manager Courtney and told her about the incident.

She had the attitude of "oh well", all she said was sorry it happened. I asked why he was allowed to go in there and she told me the men's dressing room was broken. How do you break a dressing room? I asked her why there was not a sign up and her reply was "that would be discriminating".

I asked why nobody was watching to make sure a male didn't go in on a female, she said they "tried" to watch and it wouldn't happen again. My daughter was not harmed but she is mortified. Before you decide to go in Sears ask yourself a question... If your wife, daughter, sister will be safe in the dressing room or will they let anyone wander in.

The next time someone may not be fortunate like my daughter. In today's society we have pedophiles everywhere. Who will be the unfortunate victim that gets raped, molested or worse because is to incompetent to protect their customers?

I hold the Manager Courtney and Sears responsible for this incident and I hope my message gets out to everyone for safety reasons. Take heed, this is no joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Personal Safety.

Comments